Home Depot in Johnson City TN Home Depot Locations

I have never had a 401K on any job I’ve ever had and this one was the first. They are taking care of me and I thank them for that every day. They treat me so well here. Some of my co-workers have become my brothers and my sisters.

home depot near johnson city tn

With stores, distribution centers, and corporate offices across the country, your next opportunity might be right around the corner. My gosh, the benefits are even better than I thought. We get the employee stock purchase plan. You have a store of people that are willing to help you accomplish your goal. Because it’s like one big family.

Location & Hours

And I can take this anywhere. I feel confident to maybe one day open my own small business. A 401k is an amazing program we have here. So from a culture standpoint, we have partners not employees because we want to seek their feedback. From the moment you walk through these doors, you start feeling welcomed. You are part of the family.

And make the store, basically, grand opening ready every morning. The hours, the time we come in, the time we get off. I still have time to do things in the afternoon and in today’s economy, you want to have a job you know is going to be there. They are not getting ready to go out of business. I’ve been in other industries and I would never leave Home Depot, because I love the working environment. I love my fellow peers and my management team.

Hours The Home Depot - Johnson City, TN

Here they treat you like family. They want you to do your job fast. They want you to do your job effectively, but they also want you to have fun when you do your job. The key word in that title is general, so wherever your business needs you, that’s where we’re going to shift you. Our main focus is getting product in front of customers quickly. Customer service skills is one of the main things that Home Depot has truly truly helped me out with.

home depot near johnson city tn

Some of my managers have become my bigger brothers and my bigger sisters. Merchandising is a very physical job. By the end of the day, I’ve usually walked about seven to eight miles.

A Day In the Life of our Lot Associates - Video Transcript

I needed something that was going to go around my schedule out of the building. I was able to come in and work in the morning, which is usually about six o’clock to maybe twelve o’clock. And then I went to school and then came back and closed the store, like from five to ten pm.

Everybody treats everybody around here like their friend. Our management has cook outs for us. It’s just all around a good company to work for. So the work that we do here at night is basically we unload trucks. And then we, as a team, pack everything out onto the shelves. Make sure that the shelves are packed down and straightened fully.

Corporate Information

And there is always an available store, if I was to move state to state in a transfer. Right now, I’m a cashier part time and I love it, because I love working with the customers. Starting pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered and location. Learn more about our 4 different work locations. Additional information will be provided during the application process. 401K has been very helpful to me.

home depot near johnson city tn

A response to your request may take up to two business days. Some of the benefits that part time employees have here would be of course the ability to purchase, at a discount, Home Depot stock. They have the ability for tuition reimbursement. You do earn vacation after a year and you also do earn sick time.

Sometimes it’s crazier stuff like hey my kid needs to build a T-REX out of pvc. And the things you learn on the job are things that can directly help you. If you have an apartment, if you have a home, if you want to go out on your own and do contractor handyman work, you’re going to learn so much. Vacation time and the company is very good if you need a day off.

You have to be willing to work quickly. If you stay busy and keep working, you’ll notice that the nights and things go by as fast as possible. The kind of problems I solve are anything mundane from how to fix a sink.

Oh what makes me good at my job is that I’m a people person. I just generally enjoy being around folks. We are always striving to provide you with the most up-to-date information. In the form below, please review The Home Depot using your words, or use the star scale.

home depot near johnson city tn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Best Kitchen Design Ideas for Your Home

Garden Noodles Recipe from glo Noodle House

75 Beautiful Kitchen Ideas & Designs April 2024